Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Time moving too slow

My stardom cannot come any faster. I feel as if I am stuck in time. Nothing I am doing is working. If I am meant to be a star, why is this SO hard? I am overwhelmed with stress. My grades are good, but I still need to write a Human Rights essay and it's due on the 8th. It's the 2nd. I can't take this life anymore. I'm not getting what I want out of it. Suicide has never crossed my mind as a valid option for my future, but I need a change. I need to be a star. But, I am working on something else. I'm going to my local church on Sunday or Monday to ask them if I can sing something on a very populated date. "Life On Mars" is what I will sing. But, even in the darkest of hours, there is a light. Not literally though, my lamp broke...

No comments:

Post a Comment